Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow"  
                                                                                                                     - Imogen Cunningham


Between land and space
the wind whispers her beauty
I have to agree, because I can't seem to get the next shot off of my mind, and I have no idea what it will be! Photography is always ever present in my mind.




I wonder where I will be, what I will see or more importantly, what I won't see! I am constantly aware of my surroundings, will there be a place to pull over to take that shot, and if not, will it still be there when I turn around and come back? Will I have lost the moment? or is this the perfect moment?




Photography is about moments and it is about light, and it is about being who you are. When I have my camera in my hand, the world disappears. My worries or troubles or past or future are simply gone, and it is simply me in that moment of space and time. And my biggest joy is to share what I see with you.









No comments:

Post a Comment