Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Daisies,

Those who know me, know that the ever beautiful Daisy is my favorite flower! I guess I am kind of like them in a way.  They are persistent at times and don't give up easy!

Yellow Gerbera Daisy
You know those cute little daisies that grow just a few inches off the ground? They were taking over my yard. I felt just horrible, but there I was, this spring in my Ketchikan sneakers, coat, gloves and hat walking like a duck back and forth in my yard, digging up every single one who dared to show their pretty little white petals!

I was determined to win! And I did....  until it started to rain more and more, and there, from the safety of my home I watched on a daily basis as they came back one by one, and I decided to let them be.

I still love Daisies, don't get me wrong, but some things are meant to be admired from afar.

I took this photograph from a friends gorgeous patch of Gerbera Daisies, yellow....my favorite color!




No comments:

Post a Comment