Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Little Things in Life

Good Morning,

I would like to introduce you to my cat Saphira.

Well part of her anyhow! I think that we get comfortable with the familiar in life, and sometimes, forget about the obvious.

This shot of her say's so much I think! 

Her pink little nose helps her to find her way home and the treats that I leave on her dish.

Saphira
Her whiskers help her to know if she can fit inside of a certain place (a strategically placed paper bag) when she want's to hide and pounce on her prey... (that would be me).

Her cute little mouth that tells me all about it (her life) once I have gotten home from an extended vacation or a trip to the store.

And of course, her fluffy white fur that helps to comfort me if I have had a rough day.

They seem to love us no matter what, and somehow they know when we need a little extra love.

Think about the little things in life.......their meanings are huge. :O)

Thank you for coming by!

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sandra,

    I follow you from etsy.com that's how I discovered your blog and get to meet Saphira. I just fell in love with her pink nose :)
    It reminds me so much about my beloved cat that actually made me cry. I can be very silly sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a certain way of moving right in to our hearts don't they? :O) Thank you so much for coming by! :O) I love to share what I see. And sometimes, it's just as simple as that sweet little pink nose that can brighten our day. And silly is a very good thing ;O) It keeps us grounded :O) S ~

    ReplyDelete