Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter,

Today is April 8th, 2012. It's a beautiful day here in the Willamette Valley, with a forecast of sun and a high of 66. Who couldn't smile on a day like this? :O)

I am going to give it everything I have to smile all day, and remember the blessing's in my life, the journey's I have taken, and the people who have taken me there.

Hugs
Sometimes, life is hard and I really don't think it is ever easy. Maybe the road is just a little smoother than normal some times, and once in a while there is a dip in the road. But if you keep going, you are sure to come out of it.

And you may not get what you want out of life, but you will always get what you need.

Yes, I took that from a famous song :O)  but it is true.  Sometimes not  a very easy thing to swallow, but true.

I wish you a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment