Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sometimes Life Gets In The Way

It's been far too long since I have been on here.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  I am back and in full force!  I am going to try to get on here each day and post something!

It may be a positive thought, it may be a recipe or it may be what happened during the day... I am not quite sure yet.

I have a lot to share with the world and I can't quite cover it all while writing for Eugene Daily News.

I have gotten wrapped up in living.  Trying to get by.  Both financially and emotionally.  It's been a rough couple of years for me to say the least.  I am not trying to be on a pity party by any means, I know we all have our "stuff".   I have just gotten away from what makes me happy.

Writing.

It's been a joy to me my entire life.  I think of it constantly.  I just wish I had an awesome way of recording what I come up with to write about when I am away from pen and paper, computer, any thing to write on or speak into.  These thoughts and quotes come to me when I am least expecting it and by the time I reach for something it is gone...

The next wave of technology perhaps.

Have a beautiful day!

It's good to be back.

~S

1 comment:

  1. Put your eyes on your goal and keep focused, Life will still happen, but your eyes will lead you to your goal. Thanks for all your postings and being so open and human. So glad that you were a part of Marli's life.


    ReplyDelete