Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Good morning! :O)


It is another wonderfully wet day in the Willamette Valley! Overcast skies, raindrops dotting everything in sight, offering reflections of time passing by.


I am about to put on my Ketchikan sneakers and head outside into natures beautiful light box and see what I can find.


 For those of you who do not know what Ketchikan Sneakers are, here you go :O) I took these photo's of my reflection in the door of my car one afternoon while at my local park.  You see, Ketchikan averages 15-18 feet of rain a year. Yes you read that right! feet! so, extra tuff boots are commonly known in Ketchikan as sneakers :O)


Reflections
Now, you may hear it rains quite a bit here in Oregon and in the Willamette Valley, but.... it averages about a third of the rainfall as my home town!


Ketchikan Sneakers
I still find my boots to come in handy once in awhile. We had some pretty serious flooding not too long ago, I am pretty sure we even made the news.... I don't have t.v. so don't quote me on that one ;O)


Sexy, aren't they! :O)  


Hope you enjoy my photos, I will check back later with my finds!


Thanks for stopping by.


Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment